Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome to Bobbie's Cakes and Cookies!

Bobbie's Cakes and Cookies has been designing and baking custom-creations for weddings, birthdays, showers, and other special events since 2008.  I personally work with each customer to insure that his or her design expectations and baking needs are exceeded.  I strive to create an artistic exterior without compromising on a delicious dessert.  I have decided to create a blog to share my designs and to give my customers a place to search for inspiration for their own custom project.

Today I would like to share a cake I created a few weeks ago for my soon-to-arrive great nephew, Wes Jr.  His parents are utilizing a vintage theme for his nursery, and we wanted to capture that same spirit in his baby shower cake.  I decided to include vintage toys in the design, including a jack in the box, a drum, a train, and a sock monkey.  I also created rocking horse cookies to serve as the guests' favors.  My niece was delighted with the results, and I hope you will be too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment